ABOUT REUSABLE PERIOD PADS
- Cloth period pads are mostly made from cotton and come in the same choices of shape, size, and absorbency as disposables.
- Some have a bottom layer made from Polyurethane Laminate (PUL), a breathable and waterproof fabric.
- There are snaps on the wings of the pad and you simply snap them onto your underwear.
- Reusable pads are used in the same way as disposable pads: you change them several times a day depending on pad absorbency and the heaviness of your flow.
- When the pad is dirty, it can be folded up.
HOW TO CLEAN CLOTH PADS
- Cloth pads are just like underwear! They can be hand washed or washed in the washing machine.
- To avoid staining, you should soak your pad in cold water after use to lift out most of the blood.
- Do not use bleach or other harmful chemicals on your pads.
- Pads can be air dried, or put in the dryer. Make sure pads are completely dry before using again.
- To store your pads, fold them up or leave them flat. Do not put them in plastic bags at any point (clean or dirty).
DOCS TO DOWNLOAD
Information Basics: Reusable Cloth Period Pads (English) ClothPadsBasics_English